The Mission of the Kennett Consolidated School District is to provide a quality education that increases the achievement of every student in order for all to become successful and thoughtful contributors to society.
The Kennett Consolidated School District is a public school system committed to providing the best education possible at the most reasonable cost to the taxpaying public. To accomplish this, the Board of Directors has adopted the following Mission Statement as a guide for the Board, administrators, faculty, and staff:
To achieve the mission, the District is committed to:
- Fostering an ongoing collaboration among students, families, staff, and the community.
- Providing education in a supportive environment that develops the intellectual, emotional, social, artistic, and physical capabilities of every child.
- Providing a highly qualified and motivated staff to achieve our educational goals.
- Providing an environment that encourages the professional growth and development of all employees.
- Providing educational programs that promote the development of the 21st century skills in our students to help them think critically, act responsibly, and communicate clearly.
- Providing facilities, budgetary systems, and strategic planning processes that ensure current and future education requirements are met cost effectively.